I feel like I’m always on the go which is why these protein bites are the perfect addition to my weekly meal prep! They’re so easy to make and store. I’ve been snacking on them all week. I have been loving Orgain’s organic plant-based protein powder recently, but you could sub in your favorite protein brand or flavor. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oatmeal
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
Combine and stir all ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Scoop spoonfuls of dough and form into balls. Let cool in fridge for at least 30 minutes. Store in a sealed container in the fridge. Makes 12 servings.