These savory muffins are the perfect treat to get you in the fall spirit! What these muffins lack in sweetness, they make up in flavor. Enjoy with a little ghee and cinnamon, almond butter, or maybe some dairy-free cream cheese! I’d love to know if you try this recipe and what you think of it. Happy fall!
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 can pure pumpkin puree (about 7.5 ounce)
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 8 drops stevia
Pre-heat oven to 375°. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree, melted coconut oil, eggs, almond milk, and stevia. Slowing combine dry mixture with wet mixture stirring only until combined. Scoop dough into paper lined muffin tins. Fill each about 3/4 full. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes.